Q:What if you don't have crown molding or you have baseboards?
- A: Shiplap walls laid horizontally work even when there isn't crown molding to finish it. If you installed the boards vertically, you'll likely need a finishing trim of some sort at the ceiling, i.e shoe base.
Q: What is the actual sq. ft. coverage per pack? I need enough for 160 sq. ft. wall so how many packs will I need? Does it come in a white wash look also?
- A: 12 sq. ft. actual coverage per pack. Besides offering the natural knotty pine, we also offer 3 standard stains: Sandstone, Wood Smoke, and Tobacco.
Q: How many boxes needed to cover 200 sq. ft.?
- A: 200 sq. ft. / 12= 16.66.. you will need approximately 17 boxes.
Q: Is this material smooth on one side, suitable for painting?
- A: Yes. The face of the natural board is great for staining/painting.
Q: Do the natural boards have to be primed before painting?
- A: Yes. Priming your board will allow better adhesion of paint to the surface and increases paint durability.